Nine speakers from the hit films Finger of God & Furious Love, come together to give a rally call to the worldwide church. It is a call to live radically, love excessively, and, above all, go and be the hands of God.
In April, 2011, an historic Event took place at Redeemer Fellowship in Monroe, Michigan. 9 speakers from the hit films Finger of God & Furious Love, came together to give a rally call to the worldwide church. It is a call to live radically, love excessively, and, above all, go and be the hands of God. The entire Event, as well as the newest training DVD from WP Films, called Viewpoints, is available as a complete 11 DVD box set, or individually. The complete Furious Love Event Box Set includes:
- Conceived as a way to further the dialogue surrounding the topics raised by Finger of God and Furious Love. Ten speakers from the Furious Love Event give their individual thoughts on five main areas of controversy: Healing, Love & Deception, Prophecy, Spiritual Warfare, and The Kingdom of God. These speakers include Heidi & Rolland Baker, Shampa Rice, Robby Dawkins, Philip Mantofa, Angela Greenig, Mattheus & Rebekah van der Steen, Greg Boyd, and Will Hart.
- Heidi Baker
- You Are Qualified: Heidi Baker crushes some of our biggest fears in being ill-equipped and under qualified in this session of the Furious Love Event.
- The Feast: Heidi Baker's legacy in Mozambique is already legendary, and her pure, childlike love of the Father is unparalleled. In this session of the Furious Love Event, Heidi unveils the God's heart for his treasured children.
- Rolland Baker
- Revival: Rolland Baker is just a normal guy. No pretense, no games, no show. He’s just a diligent servant of Christ who also happens to have a fountain of wisdom from years of living on the front lines of the Kingdom. In session from the Furious Love Event digs deep into his wealth of knowledge to reveal the heart of revival.
- Why Are We Here: This Furious Love Event session reveals Rolland Baker's hard-fought faith that should not be taken lightly as he speaks not only in power but also out of silly joy. He brings a fresh child-like perspective to our purpose.
- Shampa (Shanti) Rice
- The Teapot: Shampa Rice may be a little teapot, but she carries a big message and an even bigger heart of love as she shares from her heart at the Furious Love Event.
- Catching Love: Shampa Rice is funny, engaging, and brings this message on love at the Furious Love Event straight from the heart of a mother.
- Robby Dawkins
- Boat Prayers: Robby Dawkins has authority and experience and a wealth of wisdom, yet he is also incredibly grounded. In this session of the Furious Love Event, Robby unpacks what he means by "Boat Prayers".
- Overcoming Your Plan: Darren’s wife used to say, “Robby needs to be given to the world.” Robby Dawkins has both incredible experience as well as biblical roots. In this Furious Love Event session, he uses both to challenge us to overcome our plan and follow God's.
- Philip Mantofa
- Where Have You Laid My Savior: We can only pray that the power of Philip Mantofa’s anointing comes through on film here, because to everyone who experienced it first hand, it was a life changing session at the Furious Love Event.
- Read Your Bible: In a powerful, yet simply message, Philip Mantofa challenges and inspires us to dig into our life source during the Furious Love Event.
- Angela Greenig
- Fat Cats: More than anything, this group is real. They weren’t afraid to answer tough questions and talk about their own fears and failures. The whole session brought a refreshing honesty and vulnerability not often shown by spiritual leaders. This Furious Love Event Q&A session includes Heidi & Rolland Baker, Robby Dawkins, Philip Mantofa, Will Hart, Shampa Rice, Mattheus & Rebekah van der Steen, Greg Boyd, and Angela Greenig.
- Mattheus van der Steen
- Deny Yourself: Looking back on our films, we have very few regrets. One of our major regrets, though, was not being able to put more of Mattheus van der Steen in Furious Love. He’s one of the least “religious” people we know and, as you will see in this Furious Love Event session, he is not afraid to be honest, and challenge people to deny themselves and pick up the cross!
- Mind Warfare: Known for his sense of humor and authenticity, Mattheus van der Steen digs into the topic of Mind Warfare during his second session at the Furious Love Event.
- Greg Boyd
- Warfare Worldview I: Perhaps our highest praise for Greg Boyd is the fact that he doesn’t allow his intellect to get in the way of his heart, and for someone with such a prodigious intellect, that’s impressive. In part one of this two-part lecture at the Furious Love Event, he begins to masterfully lay out his game-changing “Warfare Worldview”.
- Warfare Worldview II: In the second part of this two-part lecture at the Furious Love Event, Greg Boyd finishes his discussion of his "Warfare Worldview" using the powerful combination of both his intellect and heart.
- Will Hart
- You Are Revival: Will Hart became a “fan favorite” at the Furious Love Event because of his energy, enthusiasm, honesty, and his constant admonition to “just go”. Will carries a fearless message for the church, to basically get over ourselves and start engaging the world around us.
- Who's Your Daddy: In Will Hart's second session at the Furious Love Event, he uses humor and stories to challenge the church to wake up.
- Q & A with all the speakers together
- More than anything, this group is real. They weren’t afraid to answer tough questions and talk about their own fears and failures. The whole session brought a refreshing honesty and vulnerability not often shown by spiritual leaders. This Furious Love Event Q&A session includes Heidi & Rolland Baker, Robby Dawkins, Philip Mantofa, Will Hart, Shampa Rice, Mattheus & Rebekah van der Steen, Greg Boyd, and Angela Greenig.
Furious Love E...Want More? Visit http://wpfilm.com/event. In April, 2011, an h...
Spiritual Warf...Want more? Visit http://wpfilm.com/event. This is a segment fr...
One Is Enough:...Want more? Visit http://wpfilm.com/event This is a segment fro...
You Are Reviva...Want more? Visit http://furiouslove.wpfilm.com This is a segm...
why not with subtitles in Spanish :(
Posted by Nicolás Guzmán on Jun 25th 2015
I need this dvd with subtitles in Spanish someday please!! :D
Posted by Unknown on Jun 10th 2015
It's is such a great ministry tool. Wonderful insure!! Bought one for my daughter also. I've watched it over and over.