The Deluxe Edition of Holy Ghost features the entire film, plus hours of extra footage and interviews not included in the Regular Edition. This is for people who want to go deeper into the events and themes of the film, as well as those who want a peek behind the scenes.
The Deluxe Edition includes the entire film, as well as loads of extra footage, interviews, and featurettes. Can the Holy Spirit direct a movie? In this fast-paced documentary from the director of the popular films Finger of God, Furious Love, and Father of Lights, Darren Wilson sets out to make a movie that is completely led by the Holy Spirit. No plan, no script, no safety net--just go wherever he feels the Spirit leading him to try and discover the adventure God has for him. Whether it's the riches of Monte Carlo, a heavy metal concert, or the oldest city in the world, the result is a film that not only challenges and excites, but also reveals a God who is far more alive and active than you ever imagined.
Featuring: Lenny Kravitz, Brian "Head" Welch, Michael W. Smith, Bill Johnson, William P. Young, DeVon Franklin, Todd White, Meredith Andrews, Phil Vischer, and many more!
The Holy Ghost Deluxe Edition includes:
- Holy Ghost (1 hr 52 min): The actual film in its entirety.
- From the Streets
- Salt Lake City (25 min): Go behind the scenes on our Holy Ghost film shoot in Salt Lake City! You'll get extra background on some of the scenes in the film as well as brand new scenes with the crew, Will Hart, Jamie Galloway, and even our Kickstarter Backers processing their encounters and ministering to people on the street.
- Monaco (22 min): You'll see more interviews with Todd White, and bonus footage from the Holy Ghost film shoot in Monte Carlo, Monaco. The film crew joins Darren and Todd White for pranks and God-adventures alike.
- The Korn Concert (31 min): The Holy Ghost shoot at the Korn concert simply provided too much great footage to fit in the film. We included the rest in this Deluxe Edition feature, where you'll join Brian "Head" Welch and Fieldy from Korn and Todd White in two spectacular Holy Spirit encounters, and catch the beginnings and endings of scenes that we cut from the film.
- India & The Temple (23 min): Darren takes you behind the scenes of our shoot in the oldest continuously inhabited city in the world along with the crew, Jake Hamilton, and Mark Marx where you'll get more insight and background on what happened in the film, as well as spot some trained cobras and pythons, and possibly even see a rare monkey with a gun. You'll also see extra footage and interviews with Mark Marx and Jake Hamilton surrounding the final scene of the film with Ramesh where Jake openly praises God on the steps of a Hindu temple in the heart of Varanasi.
- On The Road with the Holy Ghost Crew (29 min): By far the funniest section of the Holy Ghost Deluxe Edition, you'll see the lighter side of the Holy Ghost crew, R.T. Kendall, Brian "Head" Welch, Michael W. Smith, DeVon Franklin, Banning Liebscher, Brian & Jenn Johnson, Jeremy Riddle, Kim Walker-Smith, and William P. Young. Last, but not least, you'll see maybe the only impersonation of Jake Hamilton worth watching.
- Hearing the Holy Spirit (14 min): William P. Young, Chad Norris, Bill Johnson, Che Ahn, Bishop Joseph Garlington, Banning Liebscher, and Kim Walker-Smith share their experiences on how God speaks to His children, and how anyone can come to discern God’s voice from our own thoughts and the voice of the enemy. Whether you’re curious about how God speaks to His children or you yearn to know Him better, this is a MUST see clip.
- Holy Spirit Encounters (23 min): Take a look into their most profound Holy Spirit experiences straight from the mouths of Meredith Andrews (singer/songwriter), Phil Vischer (creator of VeggieTales), Jeremy Riddle (singer/songwriter), Aaron Niequist (worship leader), Brian & Jenn Johnson (preisdents of Bethel Music), Gary Wilson (professor and Darren's father), and Lenny Kravitz (singer/songwriter/actor).
- Creativity & The Holy Spirit (38 min): This segment of the Holy Ghost Deluxe Edition is for anyone who ever has to create something new. Hear from a variety of creative experts and teachers including Gary Wilson (artist/professor), William P. Young (author of "The Shack"), Michael W. Smith (singer/songwriter), Phil Vischer (creator of VeggieTales), Aaron Niequist (worship leader), Lenny Kravitz (singer/songwriter/actor), Brian & Jenn Johnson (presidents of Bethel Music), Kim Walker-Smith (singer/songwriter), Jeremy Riddle (singer/songwriter), Brian "Head" Welch (lead guitarist of Korn), and DeVon Franklin (former SVP Columbia/TriStar Pictures).
- An Afternoon With My Dad (41 min): Here's your chance to receive pure wisdom from the father of the Director of Holy Ghost! Gary Wilson has taught art and creativity for 45 years and we caught him in his studio as he teaches about using art as parables, the problem of superficial Christian art, the role of the artist, art as prayer, where inspiration comes from, and the history of art & the church.
- Storytime (32 min): Let us tell you a story.... These stories are so engaging, you won't be able to stop watching. You'll hear from some amazing storytellers, including William P. Young (author of "The Shack"), DeVon Franklin (former SVP Columbia/TriStar Productions), Phil Vischer (creator of VeggieTales), Brian "Head" Welch (lead guitarist for Korn), and Will Hart (founder of Hart Ministries).
|Enjoy the world class watching experience from VHX. VHXs streaming video player adapts to your connection speed, so playback is never interrupted. Watch on your computer, tablet, or mobile device. Access your video library on your Roku, stream to your TV using AppleTV & Chromecast, and use the VHX iOS app to watch on the go.
You will have 30 days to begin watching and then 30 days to finish.
Holy Ghost Off...Buy The Deluxe Edition Here: http://www.wpfilm.com/holy-ghost-...
Just a small sampling of our fathers great love
Posted by Andrew P. on Jun 15th 2018
A beautiful film that shows just a sampling of our fathers great love and shows us some of the ways the holy spirit speaks to us.
Posted by Chris C. on Jun 13th 2015
My family watched the world premier at Bethel Church via live stream last year and loved it. This past week we decided to purchase either Holy Ghost, or Father of Lights. We couldn't decide which one to buy, then we saw we could rent instead! What a great choice. This allowed us to see the Deluxe Edition with all the extra footage at a reduced price. Now we can rent the Father of Lights movie as well.
I would highly recommend renting/buying the Deluxe Edition as the additional footage adds a lot of perspective to the short video clips represented in the movie.
Every time I watch one of WP's films I walk away feeling both inspired and stirred. I have found the courage to step out in faith and let God move through me in the streets because of the witness these films give to every day people who simply love King Jesus. Keep up the great work WP!